A non-profit office manager is a professional who is responsible for all sort of administrative tasks within an organization. The duty of an office manager generally varies according to the type and size of the organization. An office manager ensures the smooth functioning of the internal and external system of the organization by periodically reviewing the coordination between the various employees.
Here are the detailed job responsibilities of a non-profit office manager:
- Calculating the payrolls and judging the hiring process of the new employees.
- Developing budgets and planning future strategies in collaboration with the group of directors.
- Monitoring the mails of clients, maintaining regular contacts with the clients and maintaining all the relevant files.
- Developing event planning strategies.
- Administering the non-profit tax returns, master contracts, insurance policy renewals and the pupil records.
As a whole, it can be said that the role as an office manager requires supervising the various tasks that are being carried out in an organization. For this, the job applicants should have that much of experience and expertise in the field. They should be well acquainted with all the major and minor aspects of the business organization.
The educational qualification that is required for the role of office manager is a Bachelors degree with finance background. A master’s degree in business administration adds more value to the job applicant.